Image Map

March 17, 2011

Blogger's Day of Silence


Tomorrow I will be participating in the Blogger's Day of Silence to show respect and awareness regarding the devastation in Japan. You can also get involved by donating to help raise funds for shelterbox.  Please join me in a day of silence TOMORROW and tell everyone you can in the blogging community to promote awareness.

To find out a little more detail please visit Utterly Engaged and Ever Ours for more detailed information on the specifics of this two part initiative in helping with both fundraising and the blogger's day of silence.

Please join me friends.  A little help makes a HUGE difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!