Image Map

January 8, 2010

I Truly Call You Friends

It astounds me how I let go of all my blog worry to focus on the important things just to end up with so many comments on my delurking post.

You all are amazing and I wish I could let you walk around in my heart for a little while so you can know what you did by encouraging me with sweeter words than I could wish for.


No need to comment on this post. Just wanted to say you are truly wonderful people I can call friends. I am so happy to have you a part of my life as I write about it here.

You are beyond precious to me.

3 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog and LOVE it! I look forward to following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly feel God brings people together through our blogs. I hope we both get so many blogging friends/followers, our blogs runneth over. ;) They are people we would have never met without a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about my crib. I don't know how your supposed to reply to comments in blog land.... but here I am, so I think I will give it away to the mission. Or they can find a family who needs it. Thank you for that advice.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!